Our unique method of teaching Arabic as a foreign language was developed by ALC founder Maliha Wehbe. We follow a communicative, task-based methodology, and we integrate the four language skills, with a focus on Speaking.
- Our teaching approach helps students to learn and speak the language the natural way; via the Arabic script, rather than via the English transliteration.
- The method brings out the logic of the language in a way that has not been implemented before, which makes the learning process easier and gives Arabic the credit it deserves, as a logical, systematic and easy-to-learn language.
- The structured classes are comprehensive and designed to teach vocabulary relevant to everyday.
- Our courses assist students in building up words and forming sentences.
- We incorporate the triangular theory in an innovative, non-traditional way to teach word structure conjugation, case endings, Harakaat, verb moods and letter dots.
- We teach students to recognize the shapes of the Arabic alphabet and the sounds they represent and to show that Arabic is a truly phonetic language.